Sadhana Sangama Trust has envisioned Sadhana Vidya Pratishtana comprising of 5 projects at Sadhana Dhama ashram:
- Sadhana Vidyalaya - Gurukula based education for children
- Sadhana Arogyavardhini Center for holistic health
- Sadhana Kala Kshetra Center for Dance, Music and Drama Indian classical arts like dance and music are envisioned to be path of spiritual sadhana integrating bodybreath- intellect and spirit to realize the Supreme. It aims to develop a holistic personality where emotions play a vital role; hence, the need to be cultured and refined.
- Sadhana Gramotthana - Center for providing skill and craft oriented education to rural children It aims to provide various skills and craft oriented education to rural dropout children from main stream of education in India. This envisages to be a free programme to empower and equip them to earn a livelihood in areas such as carpentry, pottery etc. Apart from imparting such skills, the project involves educating the children to develop their talents through yoga, dance and music.
- Sadhana Vikasana - Provide spiritual training to seekers dedicated to pursue spiritual path. A project meant for seekers to pursue the path of intense spirituality. It aims to establish an exhaustive library of spiritual books and other facilities to enable Sadhakas to reside in the Ashram, contemplate, conduct research and pursue their Sadhana.