Sadhana Sangama Trust is a registered, public, non-profit, charitable organization, established in 1986 at Bengaluru, India with a vision of creating happy, healthy, harmonious society through Yoga, Sri Vidya, Dance, Holistic Education and Holistic Health.
Charaivetee ..... Charaivetee ..... the eternal Silver Song of Sadhana Sangama Trust.
Our Vision & Mission
Our Vision & Mission is constantly blessed and guided by the RISHI LORE in Himalayan Tradition of North and Sri Vidyaranya Tradition of South India. The mission is to integrate Yoga, Dance, Music, Art and Holistic Education. The Trust is dedicated to the great Himalayan Yogi and Philosopher Swami Rama, author of the classic "Living with the Himalayan Masters".
Since its inception, inspired by the life's message of our Rishilore, the Trust has been ceaselessly working for the welfare of humanity. The Trust conducts public programmes in India and abroad which are free in nature and the objective being -
- To promote educational, cultural and humanitarian activities in the light of ancient culture of the age of the Upanishads, like Yoga, Dance, Music, Holistic Educational activities.
- To promote physical, psychological and spiritual health through AYURVEDA-YOGANATUROPATHY and Allied sciences.
- To carry out the research in the field of Yoga Therapy and Naturopathy.
- To carryout research on the medicinal properties of herbs and roots
- To promote and investigate the validity of home cures.
- To promote afforestation, Agriculture, Horticulture and sericulture. To provide exhaustive library facilities for the public in the field of Yoga, Nature cure, Botany, Rural Education, health, Music, Dance, Philosophy and subjects directly related to man and nature.
- To provide facilities for religious and creative living.
- To promote, conduct and assist in the dissemination of the above objects to members of the public, to establish, organize, and hold classes, lectures, courses, schools, seminars and study groups and to publish and be associated to encourage and provide facilities for research and related activities.
Sadhana Sangama Trust has envisioned Sadhana Vidya Pratishtana comprising of 5 projects at Sadhana Dhama ashram:
- Sadhana Vidyalaya - Gurukula based education for children
- Sadhana Arogyavardhini Center for holistic health
- Sadhana Kala Kshetra Center for Dance, Music and Drama Indian classical arts like dance and music are envisioned to be path of spiritual sadhana integrating bodybreath- intellect and spirit to realize the Supreme. It aims to develop a holistic personality where emotions play a vital role; hence, the need to be cultured and refined.
- Sadhana Gramotthana - Center for providing skill and craft oriented education to rural children It aims to provide various skills and craft oriented education to rural dropout children from main stream of education in India. This envisages to be a free programme to empower and equip them to earn a livelihood in areas such as carpentry, pottery etc. Apart from imparting such skills, the project involves educating the children to develop their talents through yoga, dance and music.
- Sadhana Vikasana - Provide spiritual training to seekers dedicated to pursue spiritual path. A project meant for seekers to pursue the path of intense spirituality. It aims to establish an exhaustive library of spiritual books and other facilities to enable Sadhakas to reside in the Ashram, contemplate, conduct research and pursue their Sadhana.